Welcome to Bethel's Web Site! Our prayer for you is that you will have a close walk with the Lord of the Ages through Jesus Christ. Bethel is here to encourage you in that walk with the living God.
Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
Bethel Reformed Church is a family of believers committed to encouraging one another to boldly follow Christ, bringing the Gospel to a lost and suffering world. By using our God-given gifts and resources in obedience to God's Word, we will give Him glory!
........ Bethel's Mission Statement
Prayer is the believer's vital breath. In it we communicate with the God Who created us, has redeemed us in Christ Jesus, and renews us daily by His Holy Spirit. Christians are a people of prayer.
Sunday, October 9, 2016 Thanksgiving Weekend
"Your will be done" is the prayer we pray often, but too many times it is half hearted. We would like God see life from our point of view, and Him fit in with our will. Jesus reminds us that we are to seek after God's will in order that His Kingdom might come. Our reading is from Matthew 12:44-50.
There is Sunday School for our Children after the morning Sermon.
There is no evening service at Bethel Church.
- Sunday, October 2, 2016 Wold Wide Communion Sunday
- 10:00 a.m.
- As we journey through the Lord's Prayer we come to subject of the Kingdom of God. Our reading will be taken from John 18:28-38. We will also be celebrating the Lord's Supper in our morning worship time.
- There is Sunday School for our Children after thecelebration of the Lord's Supper.
- There is no evening service at Bethel Church.
Sunday, October 16, 2016
- 10:00 a.m.
- We are in a series in the Lord's Prayer and today we begin the petitions dealing with human need. "Give us today our daily bread," is our theme. The reading is from Luke 11:5-13.
- There is Sunday School for our Children after the morning Sermon.
- 6:30 p.m. There is no evening service.
Please check out the calendar for September and join us at Bethel as we glorify the Lord God.